In what was a crazy finish in the Pitt-Butler game including two fouls, a bad one by Butler then an even worse one by Pitt in a tie game, Matt Howard of Butler made a free throw with 0.8 seconds left to give Butler the stunning upset 71-70. Pitt, who by all accounts seemed to have the easiest road to the Final Four once again found a way to lose.
San Diego State was tested yesterday against the No 7 Temple Owls in a game that went to two overtimes but pulled through in the end with a 71-64 victory.
Now for the brackets...my Southeast bracket is pretty messy but I have No 3 BYU going to the FInal Four so all is still well. My West bracket is a perfect 10 for 10 where I have Duke heading to the Final Four. My Southwest bracket is a bit sloppy but still in tact where I have Kansas going to the FInal Four. The East bracket is doing very well with only two opening round losses and having North Carolina heading to the Final Four. So all in all, my brackets are doing pretty well. I hope yours are too...just hopefully not better than mine. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment