Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NCAA Tournament Picks

East Bracket: First Round Upset 10 Georgia over 7 Washington with Ohio State vs. NC in the Elite Eight and NC going to the Final Four.
West Bracket: No real upsets in round one but in round two I have 5 Arizona over 4 Texas with Duke vs. San Diego State in the Elite Eight and Duke going to the Final Four setting up what should be a classic Duke-North Carolina showdown in the Final Four.
Southwest Bracket: Again, no real upsets in round one but round two I have 5 Vanderbilt over Louisville with Kansas vs.Purdue in the Elite Eight and Kansas in the Final Four.
Southeast Bracket: A few upsets here with 9 Old Dominion over 8 Butler, 12 Utah State over Kansas State & 13 Belmont over 4 Wisconsin in round one. Round Two I have 7 UCLA over 2 Florida. Round Three I have 12 Utah State over 1 Pitt with BYU vs. Utah State in the Elite Eight with BYU going to the Final Four.
Final Four: Duke over North Carolina and BYU over Kansas
Championship Game: Duke over BYU 77-69.  Good Luck everyone!

No comments: